I know that no one is going to give a shit anyway. No one ever does.
I am NOT tagging people. It's annoying and jejune.
13 things about me:
1. I work at a dinosaur themed attraction. It is damn near the only place I feel happy anymore.
2. Seeing people I used to know move on and have lives, while I feel like I'm stagnant, makes me jealous and angry.
3. People who push others around, or fake smiles, make me furious.
4. I have no friends, or acquaintances, that I speak to outside of work, real world or otherwise.
5. It is painful to go from top grades to the unintelligent moron who doesn't know how to study.
6. I give tours as part of my job, but STILL can't speak in front of my peers without having an actual nervous breakdown.
7. I briefly thought I might have cancer, before being told I was overreacting over a swollen lymph node.
8. I find nothing good about myself; I am not proud of me, and it confuses me when others give me compliments.
9. I am a hard worker, to the point I have been told to relax at work.
10. I don't honestly believe I'll ever achieve my dreams.
11. I don't drink, party, or socialize at all. Social situations make me sick, thanks to past experience with other humans.
12. I am a Brony, Hetalian, love AOT, and adore Miraculous Ladybug and TMNT.
13. Realizing how old I am makes me sad.
's questions1. What is your favourite genre of novels?
Don't have one.
2. What is your favourite Renaissance Painter?
DaVinci. His peers thought he was freaky, but we see him as a revolutionary nowadays. It's encouraging.
3. Ancient Greece or Roman Empire?
Fuck Rome. Greece is where it's at.
4. Do you believe in aliens?
5. What is your favourite memory?
...I don't have a favorite. Most were tainted by bad memories afterwards.
6. Are you superstitious?
7. What is your favourite dessert?
Lemon Meringue pie
8. Do you like your middle name(s)?
I don't dislike it.
9. Do you believe Lucifer is evil?
Depends on how I feel about God on a given day. Frankly, God could just have been pissed off that Lucifer wanted to do things differently from him and acted accordingly.
10. What is your favourite childhood cartoon?
TMNT. 2003 series. It wasn't afraid to treat the audience like they could handle some dark shit. ATLA come in close second, same reason.
11. What's your ultimate goal in life?
I'm really not sure. I guess, if I ever meet someone and have kids, make sure they don't end up as miserable as I was at school. Homeschool them if I have to, but I won't let my kids be victims or doormats like me. Paleo too, but family is more important in my heart.
12. One thing from your bucket list.
Be in a relationship that actually lasts. Experience love, not just disappointment and a broken heart. (You can know heartbreak even if you've never had a real relationship, just saying.)
13. Do you believe Friday the 13th is an unlucky day?
You have no idea.
If you feel like it, give your answers to the questions. I don't really care.